1. Enter daily through the link in your initial contest email or through
one of the contest advertisements on www.lightingnewyork.com
from Monday, June 11 through Saturday,
June 23rd at 8AM EDT.
2. One email address entry will be allowed each day, for a maximum of (12) entries
over the course of the contest. The time period for one day is 8AM EDT through
3. Grand Prize winner will be chosen at random on 6/25/2012 from all eligible entries
and will receive a credit for $1,000 of Savoy House Lighting of their choice from
LightingNewYork.com. Winner must respond to Lighting New York within 72 hours
of notification or prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be chosen.
4. Runner-up prizes will be chosen at random on 6/25/2012 from all eligible entries.
(25) entrants will receive a unique coupon code for 20% off of their entire Savoy
House Lighting order from LightingNewYork.com. (50) entrants will receive a
unique coupon code for 15% off of their entire Savoy House Lighting order from
LightingNewYork.com. All runner-up prize coupons will expire July 31, 2012 at
5. No Purchase Necessary. Contest is sponsored by Lighting New York ("Sponsor"), located at 138 Bowery Street,
New York, NY 10013 ("Sponsor's Address"). No purchase or payment is necessary to enter this Contest.
6. Eligibility. Contest is open to individuals, 18 or older and who are legal residents of the United States
(except Florida & Puerto Rico) at the time of entry. Employees of Lighting New York, and their respective
parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective affiliates,
distributors, dealers and agents ("Lighting New York.com and its agents") and the immediate family members
and members living in same household of each are not eligible.
7. Internet. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus,
bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Lighting New York reserves the right,
at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the
termination. Lighting New York.com and its agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of
any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure
of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any
website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer
related to or resulting from participation in the Contest.